about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, January 31

Dave Does Diners

Sorry for the super-late post. It's been a crazy Wednesday.

It's been a very long time since I've checked in with my good buddy (in my mind, at least) Dave Lieberman and his Web-only show Dave Does.



I know, I know. I said I would keep on top of this show. And for the first few weeks I was very good about checking back in for the new Webisode. Somehow the thought slipped away from me. Still, I think it's a great concept and if you've never checked it out before, Dave Does is your opportunity to see Dave at--what I believe--his best.

He's not cooped up in a rented kitchen in New York City, but actually out there with real people showing us some of the US's coolest food trends.

This one was all about Diners.



Dave first hit up this diner in his hometown of Philly. Not just a greasy hamburger joint, this one offers fresh salads, asian dishes, and even chilean sea bass (at the far right). Not too shabby.



Who's that waiter in black gettin' Dave so smiley, though?



Well, I definitely see the resemblance. And the unbuttonned shirt, exposed chest thing must be a Lieberman family trademark. Nice work, lil' bro.



Of course the Food Network isn't going to showcase just any old diner food. Dave ordered the Lobster ravioli above that, apparently, looked better when I first watched it than it does now in still picture form. Regardless, you gotta give a diner credit for whipping that out.

And no trip to the diner is complete without something sweet. Thankfully, Dave doesn't disappoint:



:-) Have a good night!

Labels: ,

 

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 9:54 AM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

Two Liebermans? I'm going to need a moment.

 
At 2/02/2007 10:56 AM , Blogger jacob said...

haha... I know. We've already seen Dad, Mom and Granny, so I guess this was the next step.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive