about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, February 5

Announcement



I am thrilled to let you all know that from Feb. 23-25 I will be in Miami covering the 2007 Food Network Wine & Food Festival. I could not be more excited!

I've talked about this festival a lot since I first heard about it last October, but I didn't really think I'd actually make it there.

A simple rundown of just some of the famous chefs and food personalities set to appear (Rocco DiSpirito, Robert Mondavi, Rachael Ray, even Al Roker) would almost make this festival perfect in any location, but I gotta admit that the tropical beachfront locale is a definite plus-- especially with the super-cold temps. we've been experiencing here as of late in D.C.

I'm kind of bummed that the first-ever Food Network Awards were rescheduled on Friday night (they were originally slated to be on Saturday, Feb. 24), as my flight might not get there in time. I'm going to do my best to get down there earlier and make it to the red carpet.

Thanks to Lisa, I'll be able to attend several of the Kidz Kitchen demos featuring Food Network personalities Emeril Lagasse, Rachael Ray, George Duran, Giada De Laurentiis and more!

I'll also be hitting up some of the other amazing wine and food tasting events and reporting on everything as it happens (with lots of photos, too!).

Tickets are still available for certain events, but they are going fast. I know a lot of you are stuck in sub-zero weather and the thought of South Beach sounds pretty wonderful right about now.

More details to come as the date gets closer :-)

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you get there, see if Bobby Deen has a date with him...someone told me that he is seeing some blonde chicky.

 
At 2/07/2007 11:29 AM , Blogger jacob said...

ooooh, I will! Spy mission.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive