about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, March 16

Can You Even Believe It's Sandra Lee?

I thought my Friday might end up ruined due to the rain/snow mix we're currently experiencing in D.C., but luckily I found this:



You may remember my post back in October about Sandra's Halloween special, but you really must see her live in action to truly appreciate all that is Sandra Lee and her Semi-homemade sassiness.

So, I may just have to stay in this Friday. It's too cold to mess around.

Break out the cocktails, everyone-- it's the weekend!

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, I give Aunt Sandie a lot of credit for that Halloween episode! There was a 99% chance of it going down in flames, yet she pulled it off.

But what was with that "accent" she tried as Cher? She sounded more like Father Guido Sarducci.

 
At 3/19/2007 4:22 PM , Blogger jacob said...

LOL. yeah-- hopefully she sprayed herself down with fire retardant before the segement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive