about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Saturday, March 24

Saturday is Bobby Deen Day

45 comments thus far on my "Bobby Deen is Looking for Love" post back in September. Keep 'em coming!

I was in Savannah, Georgia yesturday and wen't and ate at Lady and sons. While I was there Bobby showed up.He's a total gentleman that was willing to take as many pictures and sign as many autographs as we wanted.Those of yall who don't like the way he talks don't come south than, because thats all yall are going to hear. I may only be 15 years old but I know a true southern gentleman when I see one... and Bobby is definently one.He's so sweet and knows how to treat his fans. KEEP BEING YOURSELF BOBBY. THAT'S WHAT US TRUE SOUTHERN WOMEN LIKE !!!!

Thanks, Emily, for the insight. Bobby sounds sweet.

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 3/27/2007 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's now up to 49. Who would of thought that Bobby Deen could ignite such a fervor....he's just a guy..sheesh.

 
At 3/27/2007 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad he was as nice as he appears! Planning a trip to Savannah soon and REALLY hope to run into him!
On a somewhat different note, does anyone know if Bobby and Jaime are doing a book tour for the new cookbook? I've heard the date in Jersey but nothing else. Help me out here!
Thanks.

 
At 3/30/2007 9:35 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Dawn: I haven't heard anything about a book tour yet, but I'll post if I do.

 
At 3/30/2007 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met Bobby (such a cutie), Paula, and Michael last month in Miami..VERY nice family =)

 
At 4/19/2007 1:56 AM , Blogger Design.by.Kina said...

HaHa, this is rather pathetic of me, but found your blog googling Bobby Deen:-) Isn't he hot?! N-E-Wayz, hope you don't mind me stoppin on by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive