about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, May 4

Burr... it's Windy in here



Hey Y'all. I'm back in Chicago. Hoping to hit the good eateries just like last time (although I think I've been here twice since then).

Anyhow, have an awesome weekend. If I don't get back to you, don't fret.

Watch Rachael's E! True Hollywood Story (THS, now) tomorrow and let me know if it's ANY different than her 20/20 interview or Chefography. Yikes-O!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

 

3 Comments:

At 5/05/2007 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the places that Bobby and Jamie visited on ROADTASTED: Chicago looked divine.

 
At 5/07/2007 8:19 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Seriously, I want to go to Chicago and have one of those deep dish pizza thingys Rachael showed on her Tasty Travels: Chicago show. Plus I have always wanted to see Chicago for myself. My Grandpa and my dad were born in the Springfield area.

 
At 5/11/2007 12:27 PM , Blogger jacob said...

kev: i missed that one. i'll have to check it out. thanks!

jennifer: deep dish is delish. you should definitely make the trip. it's a beautiful, big city with lots to do. plus, oprah lives there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive