about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Saturday, May 5

Finally! Giada and Jackie (Video) Together!

Hooray!!!! The video I've been waiting for has made its way to the Interweb.



A very special thanks goes out to FNA-reader becstasyshock, who found the link for me (after much searching on my part to no avail).

Happy Saturday! A screen-capture analysis will come shortly.

Labels: ,

 

6 Comments:

At 5/05/2007 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At 5/05/2007 12:22 PM , Blogger tonedef said...

i need to see it! where is the link? i've been looking forward to this for a long time!

 
At 5/05/2007 12:35 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I embedded it, but maybe you aren't able to see it. Try:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm?m=us&p=truveo&g=fe0ca925-1a42-4e5d-94be-7282a078f73e

 
At 5/05/2007 5:32 PM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

Add to list of things Giada and I have in common: no upper body strength (all our muscles are in our ginormous heads).

 
At 5/07/2007 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was really funny-since I love Giada and Workout. I don't know though, I'd feel weird about someone putting their hands on me while I was doing pushups.

 
At 5/08/2007 10:44 PM , Blogger amanda said...

my silly lil laptop is having trouble letting me see this clip. :( i thought it sounded hilarious. maybe you'll have to bring your lappy-laptop next time, so i can see it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive