about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, March 24

Amy Sedaris on Paula's Party

I WANT AMY SEDARIS TO HAVE A SHOW ON FOOD NETWORK.

There, I got that out:-) She'd be a welcome addition to Food Network nighttime, and I think she'd really be able to pull off a great food-focused show.

If you haven't done so already, check out her awesome book and read my recaps (Recap 1 and Recap 2) of her appearances on Martha.

Unlike Martha Stewart--who doesn't seem to understand Amy's jokes and actually comes off as rude--Paula Deen celebrates Amy's zaniness and doesn't seem to mind the little jabs here and there. So funny!

Part I:


Part II:

Labels: , ,

 

8 Comments:

At 3/24/2008 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy has got to be one of the funniest women ever. I adore her cookbook. Yes, she needs her own show!

 
At 3/24/2008 1:40 PM , Blogger roopa said...

I LOVE Amy Sedaris. You know, I think if she had a cooking show, it might end up being a LOT like Semi-Homemade (weird shortcuts, bizarre tablescapes, and LOTS of cocktails), except the major difference would be that Amy would be doing it as a JOKE and therefore it would be hilarious.

 
At 3/25/2008 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this was interesting. Pretty soon we're going to see Bobby as much as we see Rachael on FN.

"Bobby Flay Cooks Up (Yet) Another Food Show

The hardest-working man in the saute business is garnishing another TV series with his name. Premiering in July, Grill It! with Bobby Flay will find the star of Throwdown and Iron Chef America (and seemingly a good third of Food Network's other programming) inviting "master grillers" to share recipes and techniques as they cook alongside the celeb chef.

Interested master grillers (Mom always warned me I'd go blind.... ) can submit audition videos, two to three minutes in length, at FoodNetwork.com/GrillIt. — MWM"
-TVGuide.com

 
At 3/25/2008 1:54 PM , Blogger tydwbleach said...

OK I LOVE AMY SEDARIS and she is SO FUNNY and her book is the most hysterical book I have read in a long time.

SHE DOES need her own show on FN

Paula Deen is getting a little weird. Does anyone agree? Is it maybe time to retire to Savannah you think?

 
At 3/25/2008 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone else heard about Amy's new show on Showtime or HBO or something? I heard it's going to be a type of home makeover show... but I'm not sure if this is a rumor or not!

 
At 3/26/2008 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Amy and I think Martha does too. If you want to see rude watch the RR show.

 
At 10/15/2008 4:05 AM , Blogger Chus said...

More information!: Comedian Amy Sedaris developing TV sitcom

 
At 1/15/2011 1:12 AM , Anonymous Addict Shorts said...

Yeah! One of the funniest woman I saw..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive