about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, April 29

The Obamas on Rachael Ray

Barack and Michelle Obama's interview with Rachael Ray aired this morning.


Barack chats for a few short moments before Rachael and Michelle sit down for a personal interview about the campaign's effects on the family and other food/nutrition issues.

ALSO, sorry for not posting about this yesterday, but Tyler Florence's appearance on Oprah did not air yesterday as originally planned. It's been time-shifted and should air sometime in May. I'll let you knowwwwwwwwww.

Labels: ,

 

4 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Rachael ( Fat Mouth ) Ray will bring up Jerimiah Wright !

 
At 4/29/2008 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it is just a problem with my computer, but when you post the Red Lasso stuff, I just get an error message--"Invalid streaming server destination."

 
At 4/29/2008 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael doesn't have to bring up Rev. Wright. It's all over the air waves. Give me a candidate who can deal with this mess of an economy, rather than some half-unknown guy who is mired down in his ugly past relationship with some nutball reverend. I am sick of Obama and I am sick of Rev. Wright.

 
At 4/30/2008 9:50 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Sometimes I have a problem with Redlasso too. I include the direct link to redlasso usually, which seems to work better than the embedded vids on my site sometimes.

Try clicking on the link and see if that works for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive