about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, May 5

Rosie's Return

Rosie O'Donnell is certainly making the talkshow rounds these days, promoting her new book Crafty-U.

Here's a clip from her appearance on Rachael Ray that I told you about a few weeks ago:




"The blog stuff is cool." -- Rachael Ray on Rosie's blog, rosie.com

Rachael asks about Rosie's infamous blog:




**********************

Yikes. I am VERY tired after my redeye return flight from San Francisco last night, but I'll hopefully get back on the posting train soon. I've got some good stuff coming up that I think you'll like.

I had a great time out in Cali--eating and drinking nonstop. They certainly know their wine out there. But it's back to regular Monday now. Sigh.

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive