about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, June 22

Next Food Network Star, Ep. 3 in 60 Seconds

Well, I'm a week late with my 60-second recap of The Next Food Network Star. That darn power outage really threw me off.

Last Sunday's episode was really hard to edit down to 60 seconds. Martha Stewart said so many funny things, and I wanted to keep them all. Hence, I barely speak in this one.

So take it away Martha!


Episode 4 is on tonight. I think Jenny Lynn is the next to gooooooooooooo.

Labels: , , ,

 

2 Comments:

At 6/22/2008 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! My 2 young daughters enjoyed watching also.

 
At 6/22/2008 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too good! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive