about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, June 20

Rachael Ray Closes on Hamptons Home

Well, it took a while, but Rachael Ray has finally closed on the $2.9 million home in Southampton that I first posted about back in July '07.

You know what that means: Rachael and Ina are gonna be Hamptons buddies!


Gregory's comment from my 1st post was funny: "Ina: Yes, I'm going to visit my dear friend Rachael Ray and am bringing lunch. But this time, I'm not using the good mayonnaise. In fact, I left the mayonnaise out in the hot sun for 8 hours..."

The 6.2 acres of property features a 3 bedroom / 3 bath main house that opens out to a heated gunite pool surrounded by a bluestone patio with pergola. There's also a separate 2 bedroom / 2 bath house with its own kitchen and sauna for guests, plus a third cottage with its own bath. And a private pond.

*************************

So Ina might not be stopping by, but maybe Martha Stewart will. Kelly Ripa? Her hubby Mark Consuelos sure doesn't have a lot going on these days. Maybe he could show Rachael around the neighborhood.

Labels: , ,

 

12 Comments:

At 6/20/2008 12:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the comment bubbles...funny how good they match the expressions on the faces...priceless.

 
At 6/20/2008 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahhaha... hiLARious.

 
At 6/20/2008 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief. Ina had better lock herself in The Barn where she is safe. I'm going to be quite vigilant during all of Ina's new shows to be sure she hasn't picked up any of Rachael's annoying mannerisms or, worse, that she doesn't begin shouting throughout the program.

Can you IMAGINE Ina saying "Yum-O"???

bleccchh.

 
At 6/20/2008 3:05 PM , Blogger Greg said...

I think Ina will be just fine. I'm sure they have a block on 30 Minute Meals there, Jeffrey instructs all guests not to mention RR, lest they NOT get dessert. Now if you asked me: Hell for Ina would really be: having to prepare a dinner party with Aunt Sandy:, "Um, Ina, is it ok for me to use Miracle Whip and this lemon juice in the bottle..., what if we used the Starkist tuna...Ina, your barn is not color-coordinated with our Croatian nautical theme..and you haven't even started on the tablescape..."

 
At 6/20/2008 3:12 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

Hahah Greg, that's great! I'm LOLing.

"Croatian Nautical Theme"

It would be hilarious if Sandy saw Ina's herb garden, though:

Ina: I'm going to get some fresh rosemary, I'll be back soon!

A.S.: You mean its natural state isn't in a jar with a bright red lid? I can only immmmagine how lllovely that must be! But so much work, let me tell you!

 
At 6/20/2008 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ina would probably have a better time with Aunt Sandy rather than Ms. Tasty Travels.

I can actually see a good cocktail hour unfolding and the conversation would probably be pretty stimulating.

Hey maybe Rachel can put her cabin boy husband to work on the estate now. Make him the gardener or something. You think Millstone could do that ?

 
At 6/21/2008 4:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL on the mayo comment!

Maybe Rach will start popping her collar, too.

:-)

 
At 6/21/2008 9:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This was absolutely hilarious! I absolutely love Ina and most of FTV and I just finally found this site. My partner tracks his Hollywood celebs, now I have my fun! Thanks FNA!

 
At 6/22/2008 10:58 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Welcome, Christian. Glad you found me.

 
At 7/03/2008 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Lawdhammercy yall are too funny! It's funny my partner and I were just talking bout how Rach has an apt and a cabin but both are so small. She showed her city apt kitchen on her talk show and a washcloth could cover the floor and be like an area rug. Good for her though you go John & Rach! Those captions and the mayo comment and the Aunt Sandy comments had me rofl I swear.

 
At 7/21/2008 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must've missed it ... But, a few weeks ago, they aired an ep of Ina's show where she disses Sandra Lee (w/o actually mentioning her name) ... Ina had gone to the hardware store to get some nautical style rope to tie up her napkins with as she was making a meal for a boating trip with some friends ...

Ina was all "You DON'T have to do fancy tablescapes" ... And was basically saying just have some fun/be creative ... It was a total beotch smack at Aunt Sandy ... LOL I practically fell off the couch from laughing sooo hard ... It was soooo Ina & her "Ha! You didn't see that one coming" style ...

 
At 10/14/2008 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ina is a big FAT snore -- she sucks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive