about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, July 22

Mary Alice: You're Still the One...

Well, even though Shania and Mutt weren't able to make it work... I want everyone to know: Mary Alice: You're still the one... I heart you!


(I was even willing to break my own unwritten rule to never use "I heart"—that's love!)

Not that there was any reason to worry.

It's so hard to believe that your show is already in its 5th season. Seems like just yesterday I was rolling up to Charm City Cakes for my own personal tour... but that was almost two years ago!

Check out this hilarious clip of Mary Alice discussing the Charm City Cakes building:



Oh, MA! Why do you have to be married? And why do I have to be... already spoken for?

It's a very Romeo & Juliet, star-cross'd lovers kinda thing we got going on. =)

Labels: , ,

 

11 Comments:

At 7/22/2008 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'd still pick Shania over Mary Alice, LOL! :D

 
At 7/22/2008 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know Mary Alice was married...oh well, I guess hoping that her and Duff get together is out of the question...

 
At 7/22/2008 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Ace of Cakes.. So boring. total geeks. Go back to reading comic books and play D&D.

 
At 7/23/2008 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't like AOC much either. I've probably watched only one or two shows and it does nothing for me. Duff seems really cool, though. :)

 
At 7/23/2008 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, not boring at all. Where did you pull this comic book / D&D thing from - never seen either on the show. Anyway, I love this show and now plenty of other who do.

Signed,

The rest of Amercia

 
At 7/24/2008 5:10 PM , Blogger Doodle Whore said...

She's great, but I live for Mary Smith. She needs her own spin-off. I love her deadpan, dry as a bone delivery and sense of humor.

 
At 7/26/2008 10:30 AM , Blogger Meredith said...

I adore AoC for so many reasons! I make cakes myself, so it's definitely inspiration, but you guys would be so much fun to hang out with.

And Mary Alice, we love you out here in Seattle!

Meredith

 
At 7/26/2008 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind AoC. Thing is, it completely ignores the "cooking" aspect of the operation. They just show the sculpting. Some sculptors work with clay, others with stone. At CCC, the medium is cake.

 
At 7/28/2008 4:14 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Ah, has it truly been five seasons already? I'm still waiting for the sign-ups for the Official Mary Alice fan club! ;)

 
At 7/30/2008 2:06 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Ace of Cakes ROCKS! :)

 
At 3/15/2009 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I didn't know Mary Alice was married...oh well, I guess hoping that her and Duff get together is out of the question...


No Duff aka BossHog is going to marry either his blow up doll of her brother of ManWhore Geof

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive