about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, December 18

A Relatively Tame Ina Garten Cooking Demo on TODAY

Maybe it was the frigid East Hampton winter that got Ina off of Long Island and into her NYC digs lately, where I'm sure she's been shacking up. Today she appeared on NBC's Today show.

They were smart to have Meredith run the segment, but unfortunately nothing really happened in it!



Not really sure how the roast chicken was "dressed up for the holidays," but maybe she ran out of time. Mostly same old, same old. Roast chicken from her first book and pasta with white truffle butter from her new book Back to Basics. I still love her, though.

Ann Curry managed to sneak in at the last second and still run her mouth. Tricky tricky!

Labels: ,

 

12 Comments:

At 12/18/2008 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how rich that pasta was! Go Ina! I want it too!

 
At 12/18/2008 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tape it. I guess I didn't miss much. That pasta does sound good. I love truffle oil. Never had the pleasure of having a truffle. Sad I know.

 
At 12/18/2008 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they cut her short on time
but I will take Ina anytime over
some overexposed "chefs".

 
At 12/18/2008 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they cut her short on time
but I will take Ina anytime over
some overexposed "chefs".

 
At 12/18/2008 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For that short amount of time, Ina did fantastic. The Today Show's always rushing. Ever notice all the hosts looking at the monitor, checking time? So rude!

 
At 12/18/2008 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truffle oil is a fraud. It is scented with Bis Methylthio methane,
not truffles.

Ina should know better

 
At 12/18/2008 11:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Could they have rushed that segment anymore?

 
At 12/18/2008 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pasta looked fabulous!!! I am looking for truffle butter and making it soon!

 
At 12/19/2008 2:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tame...??? Are you kidding me-- that woman is always so tame - she is like a walking dead person- Snooze Factor for me...

 
At 12/19/2008 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to see a cooking segment on one of those morning shows that wasn't rushed. They should either schedule extra time for it or stop doing it!

 
At 12/19/2008 8:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 8:51 She used truffle BUTTER

 
At 12/20/2008 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Ina NEVER washes her hands. Rarely! She handles raw meat all the time & just reaches for that pepper grinder, MMM! But I still love her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive