about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, May 4

Next Food Network Star Season 5 Website Launches

I'm very exited to announce that FoodNetworkAddict.com was granted the first Next Food Network Star - Season 5 interview this past Friday and, I'm told, scored the first ever interview Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson have done together for the series. Awesome!

I'll have the full interview posted over the next few weeks leading up to the premiere, but for now I have some good news and some bad news.

Which would you like first?

Okay, the good news. The official site for season 5 of The Next Food Network Star just launched. Judging from the video that auto-plays (ugh) when you get to the page, we already have this season's cryin' Kelsey Nixon!


Not sure what her name is, but we got lots of time to figure that out.

Also back this year is Bob Tuschman's judge blog, Bob's Blog, which has its first post up about the premiere episode. While I'd like to think Bob might start officially blogging semi-regularly again, I wouldn't hold your breath. Bob's a bizzy boy, I guess.

And now the bad news.

Susie Fogelson will not be doing video blog recaps after each episode this season. Boooooooo! I'm told it was a scheduling issue, to which I say, "Let me help you clear your schedule, Susie." ;-)

I just really enjoyed seeing Susie's side of things. Hopefully she'll make some sort of appearance on Bob's blog down the line.

Until then, I ate and drank way too much while in New York (found myself down in the East Village and had to check out Momofuku Milk Bar) and must get to the gym now...

...but the couch is so nice. Sigh.

Going to lace up my running shoes.

Labels: , , ,

 

17 Comments:

At 5/04/2009 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this train wreck.

 
At 5/04/2009 10:58 PM , Anonymous Dan said...

no matter how much you work out, no one will want to sleep with you. so feel free to eat as much as you want.

 
At 5/05/2009 3:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conrats on the interview! I can't wait to read it when it's posted.

Sounds like you had a great time in NYC!

So can I interview you Jacob? :)

 
At 5/05/2009 9:30 AM , Anonymous Alec Smart said...

No matter how hard you try and disguise your independence from Food Network, it is becoming quite apparent you are on the payroll in some way. Either that or you have incriminating pictures of Tuschman down at the bathhouses.

 
At 5/05/2009 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, my God. What a hateful statement.

 
At 5/05/2009 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on an ACTUAL exclusive.

 
At 5/05/2009 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

booorrringggg.....

 
At 5/05/2009 3:24 PM , Blogger grannymelissa said...

Congratulations, Jacob, on the exclusive Bob/Susie interview! Will be eager to read all about it.

I, too, will miss Susie's video blog. :( Glad Bob will be writing again though!

 
At 5/05/2009 3:26 PM , Anonymous Dan said...

I have an exclusive picture of me giving this lame-ass website the finger. Enjoy it.

 
At 5/05/2009 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old do you think the Neely's are? In the new Food network mag there is a spread on their family (fathers day). The article says the couple reunited (former high school sweethearts) at their ten year high school reunion- that would put them at 28 then. The oldest girl is 20. I don't think they are 48 years old- but that is their business-and they look good for their age. I'm smelling a back story...

 
At 5/05/2009 6:53 PM , Blogger Charles said...

Kudos on the exclusive interview Jacob! I don't care if ur in kahouts or not with FN, I enjoy your site.

 
At 5/06/2009 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither of these fools hold any credibility. Note the token negro that was pushed to the finish line that last go around.

 
At 5/06/2009 10:19 AM , Anonymous Alec Smart said...

Jake,

Could you do us all a favor.Since you and Bobby T. are so tight, could you ask him why Fee-Yetti is galavanting around calling himself "Chef Guy Fieri" and acting like he is the "Future of Food" .

You might want to tell Bobbette that Guy's act is now in full alienation mode and he is at the point where the hate factor is amping up. I mean you act in a consulting manner afterall to these knobs, so you might want to chat with Bob and let him know the term Guy Fieri and douche are now quite synonymous.

You could be part of the saving of Food Network Jake.

Oh Charles, I think you meant cahoots , you tool.

 
At 5/06/2009 10:32 AM , Anonymous SB said...

Oh Dan, are you living your best life? I think not.

It's simple. If you hate this blog so much, stop coming back. Skank.

 
At 5/07/2009 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now now girls........let's try a bit harder to get along shall we??
no?
all righty then...... such a BITCH FEST over this blog.

kudos jacob you are THE unintentional button pusher obviously!!!!!

 
At 5/11/2009 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calling men "girls" as a way of insulting them is so stupidly sexist that you only show the world what an ass you are yourself.

 
At 5/13/2009 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only words people. Chill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive