about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, July 26

Back from Paris & London

Bonjour and hello to everyone. I'm finally back!


Did you miss me?

I had a great time on my trip to Paris & London and, admittedly, didn't miss Food Network very much in the process. It sounds like episode 7 of The Next Food Network Star was pretty exciting, though. I'll have to check that out today before episode 8 airs tonight.

I'll have lots of posts about the trip and other things coming up soon! Have a good Sunday.

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 7/26/2009 11:11 AM , Blogger Freddy said...

Welcome back Jacob. Cannot wait to see your pics. Watching the Tour de France now, what a beautiful city, I need to get there. Hope you had a good time.

 
At 7/26/2009 11:36 AM , Blogger Charles said...

Yay Jacob's back! I want to hear about your trip! Did you see the chandelier made from bread when u were @ Poilaine? I think Ina made note of it when she was there on Paris special. I miss the posts! I didn't watch the latest FN Star but according to the previews for tonight's episode, Jamika got the boot. I say, in the words of one Ms. Joy Behar via her parody on SNL, "so what, who cares?" I could care less about who wins.

 
At 7/26/2009 1:03 PM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

I am with Chuckles here. Who cares ? This show is such a mockery. If I were Tuschelwipe, I'd call Garza and offer her a show.

Are you regretting trying to fit in two world class cities in less than a week ?

Was this part of a FN junket ? You can admit it.

 
At 7/26/2009 8:36 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Thanks Freddy & Charles!

And, yes, Alec! They sent me to France to find world-class chefs so they can come to America and do shows about burgers and the summer cocktails! ;-)

 
At 7/27/2009 1:06 PM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

Make sure all the chefs you recruited in France went to culinary school Jake.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive