about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, October 7

Giada Doesn't Dig Airplane Food

TMZ sent this video around a while ago, but I'm just getting around to checking it out. Per usual, it's another video of a paparazzo trying to chat up a celebrity while walking through the airport.

Giada does her best to keep her cool, but does seem to be a bit annoyed.



All alone, G?! Where's that darling baby?

I'm really only posting this 'cause I'm getting excited for the New York City Wine & Food Festival that kicks off tomorrow. I met Giada last year at the event, and she and her husband Todd were really nice and didn't seem to mind the blog's coverage of Giada over the years.

As I mentioned last year, I really like the New York version of this festival and love that more events are ticketed separately. Unfortunately, Ina Gaten's "Times Talk" is sold out!

Let me know if you any of you are coming to NYC this weekend... should be fun.

Labels: , ,

 

6 Comments:

At 10/08/2009 2:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10/08/2009 2:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My, Giada sure as hell looks annoyed. The guy asking the questions was quite an idiot, but then it's hard to know how to act around someone "famous."

Giada's demeanor was like "Just don't speak to me. Leave me alone. Don't you know to just stay the hell AWAY from me?!..." I wonder why she really was so irritated. Obviously she was in maximum "fake smile" mode.

 
At 10/08/2009 10:51 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

Maybe Princess Giada is pissed at the airlines because most of them enlist real chefs like Michelle Bernstein to design the menus and formulate recipes, especially for 1st Class passengers.

I am sure our little precious Princess doesn't fly Coach afterall.


That being said , I can't see De Laurentiis ever being hired by an airline, unless her Grandaddy bought her one.

 
At 10/08/2009 2:39 PM , Blogger Daniella said...

Once you pull Giada out of a thoroughly scripted environment, she is not all that pleasant at all. I have seen several other clips of her being aloof, condescending, and bossy.

I think she is her generation's Martha.

 
At 10/09/2009 2:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe she's annoyed because airports are horrible places to be and then having to deal with a idiot from TMZ asking you stupid questions. I would be annoyed as well.

 
At 11/28/2009 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

dear giada
my name is loretta goldwein we are related to each othermy neices step motheris your cousine we love your cooking but too munch salt is not good for you ok .
love loretta and mike goldwein
we would love to meet you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive